Perched on a 1,000-foot cliff overlooking Santorini’s iconic caldera on a lush two-acre Estate, EROSANTORINI is a new luxury retreat offering an experience as extraordinary as its unrivaled location. The island’s first truly private, exclusive-use resort Estate meticulously designed for year-round enjoyment, EROSANTORINI features four independent suites and sleeps up to ten adults and four children.
Reflecting a new concept of hospitality represented by the quintessentially Greek philosophy of “philotimo,” the property’s resident host is on hand to make guests’ every desire a reality. The Estate’s chef brings his Michelin-star pedigree to the kitchen, where he designs menus each day around guests’ personal tastes and cravings, showcasing the finest offerings of the region – from fish caught that morning to Estate-grown fruits and vegetables and delicacies from the local market.
Dramatically positioned on the edge of the cliff for jaw-dropping 180-degree caldera views, EROSANTORINI’s v-shaped infinity pool is the largest on the island, cascading over three levels with underwater music selections customized to guests’ preferences. From the harmonious layout of living and gathering spaces—where natural beauty takes center stage—to the spirit of philotimo that inspires every gesture, EROSANTORINI is designed for, and dedicated to, total serenity in mind, body, and spirit.
EROSANTORINI is a year-round resort that is fully staffed for the exclusive use of its guests with dedicated hosts, chef, pastry chef, sommelier, bartender, housekeepers, wait staff, etc.
EROSANTORINI occupies a coveted perch on the edge of the caldera in the Messaria area of the island – just two kilometers (1.2 miles) from Santorini’s bustling capital, Fira, and 14 kilometers (8.5 miles) from the idyllic seaside village of Oia. The property is easily accessible from Santorini’s airport (5 km/3 miles) and port (8 km/5 miles). Transfers to and from the airport are included.
Conceived and meticulously executed by Athens-based x2 Architects, along with acclaimed Italian designer Paola Navone, EROSANTORINI is the epitome of contemporary Mediterranean sophistication. The graceful cubist-inspired buildings and outdoor living spaces are laid out on three levels, gradually unveiling the staggering panorama and framing it with serene, harmonious lines.
Paola Navone, recognized worldwide for brilliantly melding a modern design aesthetic with local materials and traditional handicrafts, has brought her prodigious gifts to EROSANTORINI, creating quintessentially Greek interiors and open-air “salons” that exude an effortless barefoot chic.
SUITES The Estate’s four private suites, designed to sleep ten adults and up to four children, are thoughtfully laid out for optimal communal living and feature glorious views from all vantage points, both inside and out. Flexible living spaces are easily transformed into common areas, allowing for the optimum enjoyment of the property, depending on each group’s needs.
Three suites feature varied one-bedroom layouts, with easy open floor plans and gracious indoor and outdoor living areas that are easily adapted according to the guest’s specific needs. A separate two-bedroom bungalow, adjacent to the Estate's spa facility, offers even more flexibility.
In and around each airy suite, guests experience exquisite touches of luxury and taste. Each offers marble bathrooms with radiant-heated floors, fireplaces magically suspended from the ceiling, outdoor showers, its own landscaped courtyard, WiFi, air conditioning, fully stocked refrigerator, Nespresso coffee maker, fine local Apivita bath products, luxurious plush bathrobes, 40” LCD TV, iPad/iPhone docking station and an electronic safe. Light, sumptuous fabrics serve as the “doors” for in-suite closets.
- Personal greeting service and private car transfer between the Estate and port or airport
- 24/7 service provided by a host who can fulfill any guest request and can arrange a wide variety of off-estate activities
- Fitness concierges — personal trainers; yoga and Pilates coaches; aqua gym/pool workout trainers
- Relaxation and spa curators
- Wedding/event planners
- Childcare (upon request)
- Laundry and ironing
- Manicure/Pedicure ((upon request)
- Hairdresser (upon request)
- Concierge services
- The largest (115-foot) infinity pool on the island encompassing three levels, positioned at the edge of a cliff, with 180-degree views of the sea and underwater music
- Poolside cave offering a retreat from the sun where morning coffee or afternoon cocktails can be enjoyed
- Marble spa room with heated floors, massage, and relaxation room; “emotional shower” with varying waterfalls, colors, and aromas; and a hammam steam spa
- Outdoor wellness/exercise terrace for yoga and Pilates
- Walking and jogging path along the perimeter of the Estate
- Groves of lemon, olive, and pistachio trees plus a kitchen garden where organic vegetables will be grown for the Estate chef’s use
- 13-foot communal table for outdoor dining
- Fournos — open kitchen — where meals, including a variety of Greek specialties, will be prepared in front of guests; the chef can also create daily menus based on guest requests
- Outdoor garden bar and barbeque
- Fire pit overlooking the caldera and offering a different sunset every evening; private candlelit dinners can be arranged here
- Outdoor cinema under the stars featuring a floating fireplace and freshly homemade potato chips
- Extensive wine cellar, and regular outdoor wine tastings and classes focusing on the many wines created from grapes grown on Santorini
- Chapel for weddings and other celebrations, accommodating up to 800 guests for a cocktail party, or 450 seated
OFF-SITE EXPERIENCES AVAILABLE
- Visit to Akrotiri archaeological site with private professional guide, visit to museum of prehistoric Thira in Fira, as well as Ancient Thira
- Visit to one of the most famous Santorini wineries for a unique wine tasting experience with food pairing
- Dining at the island’s most famous and awarded restaurant to experience a modernist approach to Greek cuisine
- Private sailing excursion with dining on-board
- Private excursions for fishing, kayaking, and swimming by the volcano, in the caldera, or along the island’s coast
- Yacht cruises
- Sightseeing via helicopter, on foot, or by private car
- Excursions to archaeological sites and medieval villages on foot or via donkey treks
- Wine tastings, shopping, nightlife, and much more
- Private planes